A completed application will include:
1. A completed application summary (attached below)
2. A current professional resume
3. Three (recent) letters of recommendation
4. Copies of transcripts and licenses
5. An answers to the following 4 questions: no longer than one typed page each
- What is your background and knowledge of Colorado school finance?
- With competing interests and limited resources, how do you resolve conflicts and establish a clear direction for financial stability and sustainability for the school district?
- How do you engage parents & community members to increase student achievement, create greater parental and community involvement, and develop an atmosphere to attract and retain quality staff?
- Describe the ideal relationship between a superintendent and the board of education.
The G-H board of education is offering a minimum salary of $75,000 (negotiable depending on experience and qualifications), plus a generous benefit package that includes district housing with utilities paid, cell phone, insurance. 15 days paid vacation plus 4 day weeks Monday-Thursday.
Application Deadline February 14th, 2019
Date of Employment July 1st, 2019
To be considered for this position a complete application must be received by the deadline. Packets may be mailed or emailed to the following:
Mail: Genoa-Hugo School
P.O. Box 247
Hugo, CO 80821
Attn: Randy Holmen, Superintendent